A Wreath of Snow: A Victorian Christmas Novella by Liz Curtis Higgs
Whether you love Liz Curtis Higgs, Scotland, Christmas, or winning free books–you’ve come to the right blog! Here’s a little bit about Liz’s most recent release, followed by instructions on how you can enter to win!
Christmas Eve 1894
All Margaret Campbell wants for Christmas is a safe journey home. When her plans for a festive holiday with her family in Stirling crumble beneath the weight of her brother’s bitterness, the young schoolteacher wants nothing more than to return to the students she loves and the town house she calls home.
Then an unexpected detour places her in the path of Gordon Shaw, a handsome newspaperman from Glasgow, who struggles under a burden of remorse and shame.
When the secret of their shared history is revealed, will it leave them tangled in a knot of regret? Or might their past hold the threads that will bind their future together?
As warm as a woolen scarf on a cold winter’s eve, A Wreath of Snow is a tender story of love and forgiveness, wrapped in a celebration of all things Scottish, all things Victorian, and, especially, all things Christmas.
“A wonderful story of redemption and restoration that will warm your heart during the Christmas season—or any time of year!”
—Francine Rivers, best-selling author of Redeeming Love
You can explore the beauty and mystery of Scotland and Liz Curtis Higgs’ stories on her new fiction website, MyScottishHeart.com.
Here’s How You Can Enter To Win A Wreath of Snow!
- Leave a comment, telling your favorite Christmas memory.
- Comments must be posted by 6pm, Thursday, Nov. 29th.
- You may leave more than one comment (and be entered more than once)
- I’ll use a random number service to choose a winning comment number, and post the winner of A Wreath of Snow on Friday, Nov. 30th!
- This contest is sponsored by my good friends at www.NovelCrossing.com and Waterbrook Press.