Here are my 2015 Blog Contest Rules:
- No purchase necessary to enter or win
- Contest is open to US and international participants. International winners may receive a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The contest begins when the blog post goes live and ends at midnight PST on the Wednesday preceding the following Friday blog post. Winners will be announced on the following blog post—i.e. Feb. 13th blog post participation ends midnight Feb. 18th and winner announced Feb. 20th; Mar. 1st newsletter post participation ends midnight Mar. 4th and winner announced Mar. 6th.
- We’ll notify the winner through email, and he/she has twenty-four hours to reply with his/her mailing address. If we don’t receive their confirmation email with mailing address within twenty-four hours, we’ll choose another winner, and the first winner forfeits the prize.
- Any conflict will be managed according to Matthew 18:15-17 and handled in a manner that honors Jesus Christ.
Mesu’s “Can’t Wait” Newsletter Contest
- If you’re not already signed up to receive my weekly blog posts, just enter your email address in the box at the right under “Get Mesu’s Latest Blog Posts…”
- If you already receive my blog posts in your inbox each Friday, just leave a comment below, and you’ll be entered! (If you do both, you get two entries!)