The last thing you need is more junk email. So, I need your help to provide meaningful content. A good newsletter will provide a variety of information but maintain the depth of meaning that you’ve come to expect from my devotionals and novels.
Thanks For Your Help!
I recently posted a question on my Facebook Page, “What would you like to see included in my upcoming newsletter?” From three replies, I received some great feedback:
- Book reviews
- Joyful thoughts
- Life experiences
- Things you have learned/are learning as you read through the Word!
- A day in the life of Mesu
- Bible/book character highlights
- What Mesu is reading/doing/working on
Thanks to Laura, JoJo, and Kelly for your input!
Here Are Some Ideas:
- “My Life, God’s Word” – a short article on what I’m learning from my personal Bible study time. The lessons may come from Scripture related to my current WIP (work-in-process), a Sunday sermon, or a random verse I’ve stumbled upon.
- “Reading Corner” – A book review of whatever novel I’ve completed during the month and/or what other books I’m currently reading with links to my Goodreads account and NovelCrossing page to “chat.”
- “Writing News” – This section will include updates on my books/projects/contracts and any other big news on biblical novels in the ECPA market.
- “Pin of the Month!” – A favorite pin from my Pinterest boards. It could be one I found on Pinterest, or it could be one I’ve created and is original to my newsletter! (I have to get a little more techy training to figure this one out, but I’m working on it! J)
- “Special Features” – Like the Special Features on a DVD, this section will offer fun downloadable gifts available only to newsletter subscribers.
- Each month may be a little different. I’m sure it will evolve as the Lord directs!
First Newsletter Goes Out May 1st!
Watch for a Newsletter sign-up box on my website!
I’ll announce it on Facebook and Twitter. Plus, on Friday, April 26th, I’ll describe on this blog what the first free gift will be! (The Friday before the Newsletter releases.)
I’ll give you a hint…the first e-Newsletter will offer a free download of a never-before seen chapter–a last-minute cut–from Love in a Broken Vessel.
- Is there something you’d like to see in my e-Newsletter that wasn’t mentioned?